- GOOD BYE BUGS - This stainless steel insect killing lantern is perfect for camping, or to hang around your vegetable garden, fields, fishpo
- SOLAR POWERED - Designed with a 1WP solar panel and a 360º LED light, a fully charged lantern will provide over 40 hours of insect extermination, only requiring 5 hours of of high sun exposure to achieve a full charge, or can be plugged in with the included DC adapter!
- MULTI-PURPOSE LANTERN - While the UV light automatically turns on at night when the solar panel senses a dark environment to efficiently repel insects, it also has a toggle switch that changes the functionality to a standard cold white LED lantern that you can use to light your way in dark places!
- WATERPROOF AND DURABLE - The stainless-steel design with a photocatalyst tube is designed to last for over 10 years and be safe around children and pets, with a waterproof lid so the lantern can be left out in the rain if needed!
- YOUR SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - 100% Customer Satisfaction is guaranteed by White Kaiman!
An eco-friendly, highly efficient insect repeller that zap mosquitos, flies, fruit flies and other pesky bugs, the White Kaiman Solar Powered Lantern is sturdy stainless steel, extremely portable with a built-in handle, waterproof and can also function as a normal lantern with a cold white LED light setting when needed! Ideal for camping or hanging outdoors around your fruit crops, vegetable fields and gardens, fish ponds, and many more other outdoors uses with a highly effective 360 degrees LED light! Lasting over 40 hours on a full charge, you have the choice of either charging the zapper by exposing the solar panel to heavy sunlight for about 5 hours, or plugging it in directly with the DC adapter included in the package. This insect killer is most effective when placed 32 to 48 inches above ground level.
Voltage: DC 3.6V
Solar panels: 1WP
Mosquito repellent wavelength: 365NM
Lighting power: 0.3W/25LM
Cell capacity: 1500MA
Network voltage: 3000V
Coverage: 30-80 meters
Charge time: Full after high lighting for 5 hours
Usage time: Over 40 hours after full charge
Simple Use Instructions
The White Kaiman Solar Bug Zapper is easy to use with 3 simple modes
- TRAP MODE which is the blue light and bug zapper mode. This mode will attract insects to the UV light and zap on touch. The light WILL NOT turn on until it is in a dark area. The built in light sensor saves battery power by turning on at dark and off in the morning sunrise
- LIGHT MODE is simple a lantern mode with a bright white light. Use this mode as a lantern for your patio or walkways. Note that you must turn this position on and off.
- OFF MODE will simple be OFF and not produce any function
- The Solar Zapper can charge via the included plug or in direct sunlight.
- Yes the zapper is weatherproof and can be left outside
- The Trap mode will automatically turn on at dusk
- You can hang the zapper from any garden hook, chain , etc.. that you like.
- You are responsible for keeping pets and children from playing with the lantern. In general the lantern is safe around children and pets but if any metal objects are stuck inside the grid it will cause electric shock just as any outlet would.
- Fully charge the lantern before first use ( recommend the first time plugging in the zapper to get the full charge) afterwards the direct sunlight should be enough.
- If left in the shade or some UV protective pool screens will prevent the item from charging. Must be direct sunlight